I love twitter.
Years ago, I started a networking group for women in business. I knew nothing about Social Media but it was suggested to me that I start using twitter. My first experience with twitter was a positive one. Shortly after joining Twitter I ended up filling a room with strangers on the launch of my networking group … people I had met and interacted with on Twitter.
Twitter has come a long way since then and is still going strong…
320 million people use Twitter today.
1.3 billion are registered on Twitter
500 million people visit twiter.com without logging in every month
66 million twiter users in the United States alone
When I started on Twitter, it was great with just engagement and content but imagine now with new tools what it can do.
As we leverage the internet to reach a wider audience and impact more people with our messages, we know the importance of collecting information from our audience so that we can build relationships with these people.
Enter Tweetleads and Twitter cards to help you get your message in front of large groups of targeted audience while also enabling you to collect their email address so you can bring them further value and market to them.
Here’s a brief overview of how Tweetlead works:
- When you tweet your offer you can get one click signups to your list
- Instead of the usual 140 characters, your tweet is automatically extended
- No need for landing pages or forms. Prospects information is auto populated and they are added to your list
- Integrates with Mailchimp, Get Response, Aweber, Constant Contact, Ontraport and Sendreach
- Works with all devices
- Official feature with Twitter Ads
To learn more about Tweetlead and to join and get started on collecting unlimited leads with just one click, check it out here.
To your success and outrageous goals,