” Stuck ” is not a place where you want to be. Those of you who know my story know that I was stuck for a very long time.
I was not happy with where I was and felt like I was spinning my wheels. I couldn’t figure out this internet marketing thing and I wouldn’t take the steps to get out of where I was.
And then, I got “unstuck”. I took the necessary action to get out of my situation, I made a decision to move forward and things began to change.
I wish I could tell you there’s one magic formula that will get you out of the rut forever and ever and you will never have any problems again but unfortunately there is a high likelihood that you may get stuck again, at a particular income level, at a particular point in your business or you may simply find yourself unhappy, questioning where you are in life and not knowing what step to take next to get out of it. The key is how you react to this and choosing to get out of this state quickly.
– Ask yourself and be honest with yourself about why you are feeling stuck. Is it fear? Is it self-sabotage ? Maybe something you are doing is not in line with your vision and just doesn’t feel right. The awareness of what it is that is holding you back opens the door to possible solutions.
– Sometimes it is as simple as taking a walk, getting out into nature, taking a day off away from whatever or wherever you are feeling stuck to clear your head. Sitting at your desk or at home brooding over problems is not where you want your focus to be. Clearing your head and changing your environment can sometimes make the world of difference in any situation.
– Take action. Being stuck sometimes requires a decision and taking some sort of action. Sometimes that feeling of uncertainty and not knowing which way to turn requires you to choose and take action. While I am not suggesting you make a careless or reckless decision in business or life, taking a calculated risk and just “doing it” versus not doing anything at all may be just what you need to get you out of your rut.
– Seek help or advice. A mentor or friend can offer an outside perspective. That perspective may be the nudge you need.
– Read my posts and follow my 21 Steps To Success Guaranteed to Change Your Life Forever – Following them daily can help keep you unstuck!
Get unstuck and be unstoppable!
To your success,
P.S Click here to see the system that is helping people world-wide get unstuck and become unstoppable in home business.