Too busy? Can’t find the time to promote your business. Here are a few quick and easy things you can do every day to promote your business in no time at all.
1) Write a quick blog post. Quantity doesn’t always mean quality.It is very possible to provide a short, effective, quality blog post. Be quick and to the point, provide value and have a call to action.
2) Update your status on Facebook and comment on a few posts. In other words, get out there. You don’t need to sell stuff all the time. Be relevant and provide value. You are building your brand by being visible and interacting. You are building your brand, building relationships and attracting a following of like minded individuals.
3) Get onto a forum and provide value. Answer a few questions and position yourself as an expert. (Most forums have a spot specific to promoting your business, as well so you can copy and paste a ready-made business promo while you are in there too).
4) Send an email to your email list. Maybe it is just sharing the blog post you just created or reminding them of an upcoming webinar or event. Give, give give. It only take a few moments.
5) Login to Hootesuite or one of your favourite Social Media tools. Schedule a few posts for the week. Retweet or reply to a few of your favourite posts while you are in there. It only take a few minutes but makes the world of difference.
To your success,
P.S I leverage my time by using tools and systems on the internet to build my business. Check out this system I use.
Follow me on Twitter
Like my page on Facebook
Connect with me on Linked In
Watch this video, check out what I do and join me